Soccer drill: 1 versus 1 with change of direction
1 versus 1 with change of direction
- Dribble to the player right in front of you. Just before the players reach the middle, they change direction 180 degrees and try to pass the player across the line.
- The defender may come off the line as soon as the attacker has cut the ball.
- Attacker scores a point when the ball is dribbled across the starting line
- Defender scores a point when the ball is dribbled outside the field
- When the ball is out, or when a point is scored, switch functions
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: