"6 against 4 play off "
View drills for other technique
6 against 4 play off
- The defenders (formation 1-2-2) try to prevent the attackers from scoring, by making the space as small as possible and conquering or blocking the ball at all costs.
- The defenders help each other by keeping the distance between them as small as possible.
- The attackers (formation 4-2) try to make the field as large as possible in order to score a goal
- After conquering the ball, the defenders can try to score in a small goal
- The attackers can score in a big goal with a goalkeeper
- When the ball goes out of the field, it is kicked back in where it went out.