Soccer drill: agile pass practice
Agile pass practice
- 3 players in total: 2 blue ones who stay with their pawns and 1 white one who runs between the middle pawns
- 1 meter between the middle pawns, 2 outer pawns at +- 2 meter distance
- small exercise that can often be played side by side
Purpose of the game:
- 1 of the blue ones starts with a ball
- White steps 'knee lift' over the first pawn and bounces the ball back to blue.
- White steps over the next pawn and rebounds the ball back to blue
- Then white steps over the last pawn, receives the ball and turns open to the other side where he and the other player do the same
- Each ball is played in on the furthest leg so that it can be easily bounced and turned open. Good ball in the feet at a short distance.
- Practise passing the ball between the opponents using short passes. Create skill in passing and turning.
- Let the outer players coach what the middle player has to do: 'pass' 'turn open'.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: