Soccer drill: attack
- Upper exercise:
- No. 2/5 has the ball.
- One of these two starts with the ball and plays in number 6.
- Number 6 bounces the ball back to number 2, number 10 in the meantime, together with number 7, make their move.
- Number two plays in number 10.
- Number 10 plays the ball deep on number 2.
- Number 2 takes the ball at the foot.
- Number 7 and 9 position themselves in front of the goal while number 2 brings the ball forward.
- Bottom exercise:
- Number 6 and 8 take turns playing the ball to number 10.
- Number 8, for example, plays to number 10.
- Number 10 bounces the ball to number 6.
- Number 6 plays the ball closely in front of number 2.
- Number 2 bounces the ball to number 7, which has entered for action as soon as number two starts running.
- Number plays the ball and the depth for number two.
- Number 7, 9, 11 make their run action towards the goal.
- Number 10 stands on the 16-metre line in front of the falling ball.
- Number 6 8 and 10 switch positions. The player inserting the ball lands on the position of the player playing the ball deep for No. 2 or No. 5.
- The player playing the ball deep substitutes number 10.
- No. 10 stands behind one of the two with the least number of people.
- Numbers 7 and 2 alternate positions.
- Numbers 5 and 11 alternate positions.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: