Soccer drill: build-up and disturbance
Build-up and disturbance
- In this form you play 2 attacker vs 3 defender with goalkeeper.
- The goal of the task is to have the goalkeeper play the ball into one of the 3 defenders.
- The ball starts with the 2 attackers.
- They play the ball equally deep to the goalkeeper to have a realistic start.
- From then on it starts.
- The goalkeeper can catch the ball, take it etc.
- The three defenders must constantly be on the ball.
- The goalkeeper tries to get the ball to one of the three defenders.
- From then on you get a 3 vs 2 situation.
- The attackers' task is to block as early as possible to make the build-up by the defenders difficult.
- With more than 6 players, you could also have an attacker and a defender come in when the defenders are played in.
- Then it becomes 4 vs 3.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: