"Crossing with the ball "
View drills for other technique
Crossing with the ball
- In a rectangle with a central strip, the players are divided into 2 groups facing each other.
- The exercise starts with 1 player with a jacket in the middle strip. This is the defender.
- Players must cross with the ball, the defender must take the ball and play it off the field.
- the defender shall remain only on the central strip
- If a player loses the ball, they will also put on a jacket and help the defender.
- Attackers thus keep running back and forth until there is one attacker left.
- This is the winner.