"Finishing and duel TR4"
Suitable for the following techniques: shoot
View drills for other technique
Finishing and duel TR4
- Duel: form 2 groups against each other with finishing.
- First on the right then on the left.
- Defender A plays on flank B.
- B controls the ball between the pilons.
- Places the ball ready to finish.
- Turned inside.
- Finish on small yellow target.
- Do the same on the other side.
- When a point is scored, turn the pilon upside down
- Whoever scores 5 point first (centrally) wins.
- Move over:
- A becomes B
- Possibly with goalkeeper.