"Game 3 (K+4/4+K) (emptying the goal)"
View drills for other technique
Game 3 (K+4/4+K) (emptying the goal)
- There are 4 balls in each goal.
- By scoring, a team can clear its goal.
- And this by starting to build up backwards.
- Game is set in motion by the goalkeeper of the losing team.
- Field: 35 x 25 m
- 20 min
- Free standing and free running + correctly screwed in receiver "PLAYABLE".
- Play or show that you're free "SPEAK"
- Play the ball with the right foot, the right speed and accurately "ACCURATE".
- Play deep if possible "DEEP"
- Open wide if depth fails "WIDE"
- Say bombs instead of balls.