View drills for other technique
Newcastle Warming up
Twos / two rows of hats / caps / ladders
- passing between two pylons. On the whistle, sprint around the ladder
- Carroussel: Ladders up, run back passing
- Think about it!: Jump down, jump down, jump left, right, left!
- Team spirit sitting side by side, arms crocheted, lying down and then doing sit ups
- One player runs via ladder and the other throws the ball into the hands
- One player runs through the ladder and the other throws the ball for a header
- Short steps over the ladder, then zigzag through the pylons, there sprint to the end where there is a pylon.
- Circle warming up: Circle around and sprint to the center.
- Fun warm up, form pairs of two and then walk around while you push against each other
- Throw over thigh control and volley
- Throw over chest control and volley
- ZigZag around your own pilons forward backward
- High stairs
- ball tapping, head ball back
- knee tapping (whistle)