View drills for other technique
Newcastle Warming up
- Pairs of two
- two rows of hats / caps / ladders
- between two pylons. On whistle sprint around the ladder
- One player runs via ladder and the other throws the ball into the hands
- One player runs through the ladder and the other throws the ball for a header
- Short steps over the ladder, then zigzag through the pylons, there sprint to the end where there is a pylon.
- Circle warming up: Circle around and sprint to the center.
- Fun warm up, create pairs and then walk around while you push against each other
- Throw for thigh control and volley
- Throw for chest control and volley
- ZigZag around your own pilons forward backward
- High stairs
- ball tapping, head the ball back
- knee tapping (whistle)