"Opening wide - game (K+3/2+K)"
View drills for other technique
Opening wide - game (K+3/2+K)
- Keeper runs in and opens wide so that the ball can be played to the wing or the opening tail.
- After 5 min change sides.
- Full field (35 x 25 m)
- 10 min (2 x 5min)
- Which team scores the most when they attack.
- Free standing and free running + correctly positioned receiver "PLAYABLE".
- Play or show that you're free "SPEAK"
- Play the ball with the right foot, the right speed and accurately "ACCURATE".
- Play deep if possible "DEEP"
- Open wide if depth fails "WIDE"