Soccer drill: opening wide (tv1)
Opening wide (TV1)
- Attacking team goes per 2 attacks.
- In addition, they enter zone 1 with 1 defender.
- They will have to play out the defender by means of an action or a width pass.
- Then they come into zone 2: where everything in zone 1 repeats.
- After they pass the 2nd zone, they can finish on target.
- Field: 25 x 17,5 m
- Each attacking team gets 5 chances
- Then the teams change.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: