Suitable for the following techniques: passing
View drills for other technique
- Players A and D start by leading the ball to players B and E (1),
- The latter make themselves playable next to the stick on which A and D play the ball (2).
- B and E bounced the ball back (3) on which A and D pass the ball again (4).
- Then B and E play the ball on C and F (5).
- Doing a targeted check behind the stick (6) to then play the ball in on A and D
- Which make themselves playable (7),
- C and F ask for the ball back on which A and D play (8) and
- C and F bounced the ball again while A and D walked behind the stick (9).