"positioning and countering"
Suitable for the following techniques: positional play
View drills for other technique
positioning and countering
- 15 min
- 2 boxes 8 by 8 distance between the boxes 8 meters.
- Teams start numbering 1.2 to capture the ball in opponent's square.
- Once this is done, they switch back to their own square and the no. 1,2 of the other team come to their square to capture the ball.
- In this way they rotate with numbers all the time.
- In the box where no defenders try to take the ball, they play the ball around quietly.
- When it doesn't stay in the team and goes out of the box this means 5 push-ups!!!!!.
- Also here it is determined to keep half time and overview they are only 2 opponents.
- Furthermore it is important to be attentive when you have conquered the ball and switch immediately to your own box.
- For the team that lost the ball try to switch faster than the 2 defenders so they have 2 people less to play the ball around.