"Positioning by playing in between the lines"
Suitable for the following techniques: attack , positional play
View drills for other technique
Positioning by playing in between the lines
- 20 min
- Red to blue pylon 10 meters.
- Between blue and blue 5 meters.
- Width 15 meters. (depending on number of players)
- 3 men play the ball around and try to get the ball to the other box.
- The blue players stand with 2 men in one box.
- 1 in the blue square to cut the pass line.
- If the ball is in the other box, the man in the blue box moves on.
- Then another player of blue takes over this position.
- Play ball to other box= 1 point.
- Between 2 players = 2 points.
- Blue takes the ball away = 1 point.
- Switch after +- 3 min
- Coaching moment:
- Keep game wide
- Fast paced
- Open well
- Keep up the pace