Soccer drill: practicing scoring
- In this practice form, two variants are completed.
- The team standing on the left plays against the team standing on the right.
- Always swap sides so players practice on both sides and with both legs.
- The deepest player is played in and drops the ball to the third man who finishes.
- The deepest player then gets directly into the ball and rebounds, after which the ball is played to the flank.
- The flank player can take the ball inside once to enter half space and must hit the low cross.
- Addition in the form is a defender of the opposing team may defend along with the low cross (2vs1).
SCORING SCORING (1) - YouTube
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: