Suitable for the following techniques: warming-up , dribbling , strength
View drills for other technique
- Dribbling through each other in a small area. Possibly followed by commands. (sitting on the ball, changing ball, ball dead under the foot)
- two against each other, both have a ball. Dribble towards each other, chop inside and back again (vary which foot to tap).
- thigh tapping, pairs and one should tap the other on the thigh. The other must try and avoid to be tapped
- Hang on! Pairs of two, one holds the other from behind to the waist and the front should try to move forward
- On the back! One goes on the other's back and the runner has to run to the other side