Soccer drill: variation passing
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
- The second shape has slightly more pace than the first fit.
- A and D again lead the ball (1) and play in to B and E which make themselves playable (2),
- B and E now play in to C and F (3) on which the latter play a handball while B and E walk behind the stick (4).
- B and E then play the ball in the course of the next player A and D (5) etc...
- The action is fast but timing of A and D when catching up is important.
- Move again A-B-C-D-E-F-A.
- Here again 2 players per place minimum.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: