Volleyball drill: 3 against 6 (practise rallying)
3 against 6 (practise rallying)
- On one side of the field there is a six in full formation.
- On the other side are 3 players.
- Behind the 3 players stand the servers.
- Servers serve the ball, the 6 team defends this ball and plays out the rally.
- The 3-man team may defend and also rally.
- Point count:
- Service error, 1 point for the team that was set up.
- Ball on ground by the 3 team, point for the essayed team.
- Good service, but rally won by 3-player, point for 3-player.
- IF 3-TAL has 3 points three move on, if TEAM has 12 points, 3-tal and all servers must push up 5x.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: