Volleyball drill: 3 person rotate pepper
3 person rotate pepper
Goal: warming-up in trios by means of a pepper (pass/set-up/attack) in which players need their attention and concentration.
- player B attacks on A, walks on, joins behind player A
- player A gives pass to C
- player C gives set up on A
- and again
- Player A attacks on C, walks on, following the ball, and joins after player C...etc....
- You can then still vary,
- walk on to pass and
- walk on after set up.
- The players have to keep thinking and find a new rhythm
- tip: when a trio thinks it is too hard, let them name the action out loud... pass/setup/attack and on ....
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: