Volleyball drill: 4x4 overhead
- Divide 2 quads on both fields.
- Players stand on 3m-line.
- The first player on field A has a ball.
- Player on field A with the ball throws it with 2 hands from the neck over the net, runs under the net over the backline and joins behind it.
- The first player on field B catches the ball and throws it back and runs under the net as well.
- Regularly change the way of throwing: with: right hand, with left hand and throws from chest height.
- After 2 or 3 minutes let the bra play. Now it is no longer necessary to walk over the back line.
- After 2 minutes, make a block jump before passing under the net.
- Then after the block jump, move sideways and make another block jump.
- Attention point:
- The rally must be kept going.
- In case BH cannot be played, OH may be played.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: