Volleyball drill: attack from the service pass and coordination block/defense
Attack from the service pass and coordination block/defense
- Trainer serves on 2 passers: passer/runner and libero.
- Player is ahead and has a choice of attackers at 1, 3 and 4.
- Opposite these are 3 blockers.
- Player at position 4 "blocks" on the playmaker and blocks supportively on the middle.
- If the attack goes to position 1, the blockers in position 3 and 4 jointly move outside.
- The service may be followed by a rally ball and over time a match can be played between attackers and blockers.
- Same as 1. only now the playmaker is behind.
- Blockers face the attacker 1 on 1.
- Player in position 4 therefore does not block along the middle.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: