Volleyball drill: baseball/volleyball
ON 1 FIELD:
- groups of3/4/5
- 2 groups per field
- 1 group bats, after the serve the person who bats starts to run around the bases around the field (baseball)
- the other group is on the opposite side: 3 persons defend, 1 person catches on position 3
- the defenders have to get the ball to the receiver as soon as possible, when the receiver has the ball in his hands, he will call loudly stop and everybody has to stop walking
- when the server lands in the net or the runners have not reached a base in time, they are out and must wait until the changeover to play again
- when the server hits an ace, this is a homerun: the same goes for when the defenders punt the ball away
- the catcher of the defending team must stand on a mat and may not leave the mat to catch the ball
- when the attacking team has 3 players out, it is a change.
- if you are playing with 3 people, the substitution takes place when 2 people are out, if you are playing with 5 people, the substitution takes place when 3 people are out.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: