"Beach: short + placing deep + build-up from defence"
View drills for other technique
Beach: short + placing deep + build-up from defence
Organization: 6 players per field
- 2 play the serve, each on either side of the grid, at position 1
- Serve to 5 or 6, set up and pass ball to server
- Server defends to position 6,
- it performs the first contact
- and the previous attacker set the ball to position 2
- the defence player
- As long as there are 2 balls, continue, if there is 1 case, go for the point.
Variant: The defender is checked whether the defender is short or deep, short ball is pokey, deep ball is technical ball.