Volleyball drill: bra in hoops/playing on mats
Bra in hoops/playing on mats
with this exercise the players learn to play 'smart'. just over the net or in the back corners
- Passers on position 5 and 6
- Attacker on the left front side
- sv at position 2-3
- Trainer throws ball to passers
- Passer gives pass to SV at position 2/3
- SV passes ball BH to left front player
- There is a two man block
- Catcher on the opposite side
- on the other field there are 5 hoops
- 1 in all corners of the field and 1 in the middle of the field
- player runs in and tries to play ball into the hoop
- if successful, SV and playerhave apoint.
- If the ball is blocked, the blockers have a point.
- After 10 attacks change
After 10 minutes we make it more difficult:
A block is added, the outside player closes the block diagonally (left hand at attacker's arm).
The blocker also gets points (touching the ball = 1, killing block = 2).