Volleyball drill: catch with hoop
Catch with hoop
First 1 for 1:
- Player has a hoop
- Trainer throws the ball over the net, player has hoop in his hands and has to make sure the ball goes through the hoop.
- Player passes the hoop to the next player in line.
- Player puts ball in trainer's box
- Divide the group on two halves of the field
- Player 1 serves the ball over the net
- Player 2 makes sure the ball goes through the hoop
- Player 1 joins the back at the hoop catchers
- Player 2 passes on the hoop and takes the ball to serve
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: