Volleyball drill: chaos from easy to complex
Chaos from easy to complex
- Purpose of the exercise:
- To focus, communicate, master the task and persevere.
- At "A" and above, with fewer people on the field for more intensity.
- Explanation of the exercise:
- 'Chaos Easy' starts as a warm-up, but ends in a true battle.
- The players are placed in the field (it doesn't matter where).
- The ball is caught and immediately thrown over the net (one play).
- As the player catches, he throws the ball.
- When a player has thrown the ball, he/she goes to a wall (back of the field or on the side) and taps it, then comes back into the field.
- The other players on the team have moved forward one spot.
- You notice how difficult it is to score.
- When someone throws the wrong ball (into the net or out), they have to sprint around the opponent's field.
- Duration of the exercise:
- 5-10 minutes.
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: