Volleyball drill: clarify agreements
- To prevent miscommunication in the field by keeping appointments.
- Pass setup with 4 passers.
- Left hand rule everything that comes right in front and left of you is yours.
- In addition, the outside passers have the short balls that fall in the middle of the field.
- Trainer stands at the other side of the net and starts throwing balls at conflicting places.
- If this goes well, the trainer will hit the balls.
- On the place of the defender there is a catcher who will be relieved after 3 minutes.
- Part 2:
- There is a five-man line-up.
- So a playmaker, a center, a slide and 2 passers/runners.
- The playmaker comes from the right back.
- On the other side are 3 blockers and 1 defender.
- The coach serves to the fivesome.
- The playmaker of the fivesome is only allowed to pass to the attackers who are calling for the ball.(Goal: everyone asks for the ball)
- The rally is played out.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: