"Colored Cones Circles"
View drills for other technique
Colored Cones Circles
- Doing exercises like colored cones circles helps improve foot speed that’s incredibly important for a volleyball player.
- First of all, you should prepare randomly colored cones.
- You should also ask a coach (or friend) to assist you with this exercise.
- At the next stage, you need to place colored cones in the circle.
- Your goal is to create a circle that is 20 feet wide.
- Now, you need to stand in the center of the circle.
- The job of a coach (or friend) is to pick one of colored cones for you.
- So, you will need to approach to the appropriate cone as soon as possible and then return back to the circle’s center using a crossover step.