"Cooperation mat tagging"
Suitable for the following techniques: Warming-up
Cooperation mat tagging
The teams on the mats have to conquer 4 cones without being tagged in x number of minutes
- Pairs on the 3 mats (to be expanded to 2 pairs)
- 2 taggers between mats and cones
- 9 cones around a field's length from the mats.
The pair on the mat has conquer a mat hand in hand or otherwise connected.
The taggers are going to try to tag the pair.
If one of the pair is tagged, they have to go back to their mat and try again.
The first at the four cones has one. The team with the least cones are going to be the taggers.
Set a time limit for an x number of minutes to keep the flow in the game.
To make the best use of Yoursportplanner.com , it is best to log in or register.
After your registration you will automatically receive a account, which allows you to:
- create and save unlimited number of training sessions
- choose and add unlimited number of drills