"coordination/ball trajectory assessment"
Suitable for the following techniques: general
coordination/ball trajectory assessment
The trainer is on one side of the net, the children are on the other side of the net in a line behind the end line
The first of the line enters and performs the exercises
- 2 upper arms in the neck, let bounce, and catch
- Let bounce between the legs, turn around, and catch.
- Let bounce on two upper legs with jump and catch.
- Let bounce on 2 insteps with jump and catch.
- Let bounce on shoulder and catch.
- The caught ball in box at trainer and join the back of the line
Very important to catch the ball
Be enthusiastic, stimulate the children to catch the ball