Volleyball drill: coordination with playmaker
Coordination with playmaker
- field is divided in 2 parts
- on side 1 are 1 playmaker, the libero and the middle attackers
- on side 2 are the other players
- there are on each side 1 attacker and 1 blocker and a server.
- depending on the number of players there is 1 passer or 2 passers.
- the purpose of this exercise is to get in agreement with the distributor which ball you want to play.
- With the middle players we will practice on the 'rise' balls and other variations such as the 'neck'.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: