Volleyball drill: diagonal defense game form
Diagonal defense game form
- On both sides players on position 1, 3 and 4.
- Take turns setting up the ball.
- Position 4 sets up the ball.
- Ball setter hits ball --> passer runs in and sets up pass.
- Position 3 gets loose from the net and plays ball diagonally across.
- Other side makes its move!
- Passer also moves backwards and makes a pass.
- If successful, play on.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: