Volleyball drill: everything is for 'bassie'
Everything is for 'bassie'
- Coach stands in the middle, right at the net.
- Three players are standing in the field.
- Trainer throws/plays the ball to the players.
- It does not matter how they do it, but the ball must get to the trainer.
- Trainer may not take more than one step to get the ball.
- The ball can also be played to the trainer in two or three times.
- When there are 7 or more players the same thing can be done at the other side, but then instead of a trainer there is a player at the net.
- It is important to make sure that the ball is passed to the trainer.
- If there are extra players, someone can stand in the queue.
- If the ball falls to the ground, the substitute will take that spot. (In the case of a large difference in level of play the substitution can be made as well).
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: