Volleyball drill: form 1b --> ...
Suitable for the following techniques: setting
Form 1B --> ...
Game Form 1B:
- The serve: the ball is thrown into play with both hands.
- Catching the ball with both hands above the head.
- Throwing the ball in front of himself (without dropping below the level of the eyes) and then overplaying it with an overhand touch.
- 2 feet out of the field, where the player wants: left - right - back
- Variation: touch a cone each time the ball crosses the net.
- Throw the ball back where you caught it (do not run with the ball in your hands).
- Do not hold the ball in your hands for more than 2 seconds.
- Standing still when the ball is caught (and perhaps aiming).
- Picking the ball out of the air with one hand, making one collision and a second collision through a basketball dribble with one hand, high enough to play overhead. (One or two control keys may be used to play).
- Picking should be done as high as possible.
- 2 feet out of the court, where the player wants (left - right - back)
- Variant: move one of the two tennis balls placed on the 2 cones (at the back of the field).
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: