Volleyball drill: juggling volleyball
- Per person 2 balls
- One ball between the legs/under the arm, other in two hands on a side of choice, throw ball straight up and catch with two hands
- When the ball is up on one side, throw the other ball up on the other side.
- Keep arms straight, throw as much as possible straight up
- Pairs 2 balls.
- One person throws a ball straight to the other person
- Meanwhile the other person throws his ball straight up and throws it back.
- Then catch your own ball
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: