Volleyball drill: level up!
- 3 against 3 or 2 tegn 2 (depending on number of players) on half court.
- The ball must be kept in play on control.
- Two players in the back of the court, the one who does not pass comes in for set up.
- In case of 3 against 3, 1 player stands at the net and turns if the ball doesn't go over the net.
- When they have passed the ball over the net 10 times in a row, they may go to the next level.
- When the ball falls on the ground they start counting again.
- Points of attention: on control, technical ball control
- 1) attack out of position
- 2) with jump - hit calmly and aimed - (withheld)
- 3) with jump full force - hit aimed
- 4) hit free from the trap.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: