Volleyball drill: libero vs block
Libero vs block
Goal of the exercise is, the playmaker must try to make sure that on the other side of the net a double block can not be formed.
- T plays the balls at a high pace towards pos. 3.
- SV walks in and gives set-up for -or backwards to fool the block.
- B tries to come to a drawbar block on attack.
- SV passes around T after set-up.
- SV1 & 2 switch positions after each set-up.
- Add field defense. (Liberos)
- B's play ball high back over to attacker passing towards pos 3/2
- Exercise starts again from pass attacker.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: