Volleyball drill: match shape - 1 substitution technique
Match shape - 1 substitution technique
- Exercise in competition form, 2 teams of 3 players against each other.
- 3 contacts before the ball is played over the net.
- First contact is OH reception, second contact may be played with replacement technique (unlike normal first contact).
- Replacement technique goes to SV.
- SV makes high pass, which is tested over.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: