Volleyball drill: motion. 1.
Suitable for the following techniques: general
2 groups, each at one side of the court.
- group 1.
- Player stands at the net.
- Trainer calls easy.
- Player has to go to the back, taps the pawn and then attacks directly.
- group 2
- Players on the other side try to defend the attack.
- Only the pass.
- Afterwards, everyone turn around.
- At the net first a block ( once, maybe twice, trainer calls "block, block"'Easy) ,
- then Easy, then attack.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: