"pair throwing 2 balls"
Suitable for the following techniques: general
View drills for other technique
pair throwing 2 balls
in pairs opposite each other:
- keep 3 balls in the air while only keeping one ball in the hands at the same time.
- keep 4 balls in the air while only keeping one ball in the hands at the same time.
- 3 balls in total, with 1 ball thrown in between and both have 1 ball. Before you catch the ball thrown, you throw one of your own balls up, catch the bal thrown, throw it back, and catch your own ball etc.
- play ball overarm, bounce 1 ball in between via ground.
- play 1 ball overarm, play 1 ball over ground.
- play 1 ball underhand, roll 1 ball with stretched arms over ground.