Volleyball drill: pass drill emphasis on attack
Pass drill emphasis on attack
- Receptionists line up with 3 in the backfield.
- From the other side there is a save, emphasis is on reception and attack, not difficult save.
- Ball is played centrally to playmaker, pass goes to position 4 or 2.
- After the attack move to the serve. First server replaces the player who took the reception.
- Expansion :
- Playmaker at the net in combination with opposit or central striker.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: