Volleyball drill: pass - smash - hit pawn
Pass - smash - hit pawn
- Make 2 teams
- T (coach) throws ball to or serves on the straight.
- Action 1:
- Player runs in and passes
- Action 2:
- Player runs in and is ready for the set-up
- Action 3:
- Player gives a pass to position 3
- Action 4:
- Set-up at position 4
- Player tries to knock a pawn off the bench by smash.
- Pawn off the bench?
- Twosome gets 1 point.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: