Volleyball drill: pass to playmaker (m. kool)
Pass to playmaker (M. Kool)
- Learning to pass to playmaker (position 2) with movement towards the ball.
- Line up at position 1.
- Players there have a ball in their hands.
- Player A plays to player B at position 3.
- Player A moves sideways to position 6.
- Player B plays the ball back to position 6.
- Player A plays the ball (preferably) BH to the korf basket at position 2.
- Player B catches the ball and joins the line at position 1.
- Player C moves into position player B.
- Player A moves to player C's position, position 3.
- On the other side of the net you can practice the same.
- Later on, alternate with player instead of basket, place of throw, position of return and position of pass.
- To learn to always pass to the distributor.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: