Volleyball drill: passing with the ball
Passing with the ball
Players enter the field in pairs (or trios). Each pair or trio has a ball.
- Ball is hit into the field by one duo or trio.
- The others try to pass the ball on in 3 contacts.
- If the ball is played to the player who is already holding the ball, this player must throw the ball to another player.
- Goal = 10 points.
- Same principle as in the first exercise; but this time the ball must be overplayed with the ball they already hold.
- (Bounce/push the ball against the ball). Goal = 10 points
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: