Volleyball drill: playing overarm and diving
Suitable for the following techniques: setting
Playing overarm and diving
- Trainer is in the back of the field.
- Player is positioned right forward and gets ball in the middle from trainer.
- Player comes in and plays the ball in the basket.
- At the moment of letting go, you dive towards the side line.
- Possibly, the player gets a diving ball from a second trainer
- pay attention to sliding on the belly
- Player at the basket catches and joins the line
- Diver will stand at the basket.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: