"Playing overarm under 1 angle"
Suitable for the following techniques: passing
View drills for other technique
Playing overarm under 1 angle
pay attention in the exercises:
- Pass has to be high, so the player can catch 'overarm'.
- Pass to right, right foot front
- Pass to left, left foot front
- 'Eyes' of the shoulder in playing direction
- trios with 1 ball
- 1 and 2 are next to each other, not too close to the net.
- 3 is opposite 1 in the back of the field.
- 1 throws straight to 3, and 3 throws diagonally to 2
- 2 catches and then throws straight to 3 and 3 throws diagonally to 1.
- so 3 keeps moving