Volleyball drill: playing pylons from the bank
Playing pylons from the bank
- this is an exercise in a kind of game form. In the opposite field a bench (or cupboard) has to be placed with a number of pylons standing on it.
- Children stand divided:
- in a line with the trainer with a ball in their hands (1);
- at the mv position (2);
- at the left front (side) position (3);
- 2 children behind the bench/cabinet to catch the balls (4);
- after play passing from 1 to 2 to 3 to 1
- child 1 gives the ball to the trainer who passes the ball to child 2
- child 2 gives a setup on the outside to child 3
- child 3 plays the ball brace over the net and tries to get as many pylons off the bench as possible
- after child 3 has played the ball, the ball is turned over.
(extension > hitting the ball)
Which team has hit/played the most pylons off the bench after X number of minutes?
Characteristics of the drill
Suitable for the following levels: