Volleyball drill: playing with 4 pairs of constant movement
Playing with 4 pairs of constant movement
- Divide the group in two
- Overplay (first BH then OH)
- Put a hoop in the middle
- Two players face each other.
- One player plays straight ahead, the other plays diagonally.
- There is an imaginary square.
- Distance between players is at least 4 meters, but may be greater.
- Start with overhand play.
- As soon as the ball is hit by the other player, you may move to the other corner of the imaginary square.
- It is important to move only after your opponent has hit the ball and not after you have played the ball.
- Extension 1:
- Playing underarms.
- Extension 2:
- After playing, step into the center hoop and then to your other position.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: