Volleyball drill: positions
Side a: formationSide
b: someone position 6 - position 5 and position 1
: Side a gets every ball against and tries to score from this situation.
- First ball: serve side b
- Second ball: freeball coming from side b (side b builds up and tries to pass "difficult" freeball)
- Third ball: attack position 6
- Third ball: attack position 1
- Side a is not allowed to place the ball in the 3m line at side b, everything behind the 3.
- But side b is allowed to attack in the 3m line.
- Let's see how easy it goes.
Characteristics of the drill
Necessary materials:Not applicable
Suitable for the following levels: